Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surfboard Mania !!!

Okay this town often surprises me ( in a good way) but I think the residents have surfboard mania!
So to help get into the mood of the upcoming festivities...Team Fudge will be hiding the last 3 surfboards tomorrow! All the clues will be published on Facebook at 3 PM

Many of the store windows are all decked out for the fest and I have spotted a few parade floats in the making! It's funny what a themed festival with award ribbons can do to a town! A few years back, Team Fudge was awarded a First Place Ribbon for the store window and honestly I was tickled to death..... until I saw the Best of Show Ribbon hanging in a neighboring store window for their display!  In Chicago, First Place is First Place but in the country Best Of Show is really First Place and First Place is Second!  This is a very confusing topic for a city girl like me. It is just one of many things I have learned over the years in Lacon and honestly I have a lot more to learn. Gotta go for now, I need to come up with 3 more places to hide the surfboards along with 3 more clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment